Friday, May 16, 2008

Salve

Welcome to "the far sight 2.0"!

I had to choose between giving up "The Far Sight" or finally taking blogging a bit more serious. I decided to do the latter. This means that posting will be much more frequent than in the past. I will gradually shovel the larger part of my pictures from books, newspapers, the internet and from my private collection onto "the far sight 2.0". I might insert a bit of history and every now and then a bit of reflection or just plain blabber.

"The Far Sight" will remain online for the time being, but I will not add content to it. If there are some photos you always wanted to download but didn't, now would be a good time to do so, because I don't know for how long the old blog will be around. I'll definitely post a two week warning before it vanishes for good.

Have fun,
Leo

No comments: