Tuesday, May 26, 2009

While Carolina is still counting the votes...

... I'll post these photos of Wilhelmus Petrus Adrianus Maria Mutsaerts, bishop of 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands to prove that he did not always do crazy stuff with his cappa but indeed knew how to properly wear one.






At the same time I am busy fighting off these damn revolutionaries who still aren't convinced that I made it to the third place of the poll, although the lead over the runner up looked comfortable enough last time I checked. Well, once it is official these guys will leave (I hope) and I'll properly thank you guys!

3 comments:

The Saint Bede Studio said...

What a splendidly lengthy rochet +'s-Hertogenbosch is wearing!

DJ said...

Congratulations Leo!

You won Third Place (16% at 131 votes)..

Now could you please start cleaning up the mess you did on those poor Cappas you held hostage!


Keep up the beautiful work Leo!

leo said...

DJ!

Thanks! And: I'll try my best!